Hey everyone! Happy Tay Tuesday! It’s DIY week, so today I’m doing a list of the 10 best DIYs for teen girls! I hope you enjoy! Disclaimer: I am giving full Credit to all of these DIYS, I am not trying to copy in any way! I found all of these ideas on Pinterest.com!
- DIY Bath Bombs! You know you want to do this. It’s so much cheaper then a regular bath bomb, and it’s just as awesome! Here’s how to make it: DIY Bath Bombs!
- DIY Nebula Jar! This is pretty much the galaxy in a really cool looking jar! They are awesome room decor! Here’s how to make them: DIY Nebula Jar! Galaxy in a jar!
- DIY Paint Sample Calendar! This is so cute for a splash of color in your room! It’s super easy too! Just grab some paint samples (found at stores like Home Depot and ACE Hardware) Here’s the full instructions: DIY Paint sample calendar!
- DIY Lip scrub! Just like the one from Lush but SOO much cheaper! Here’s the recipe: DIY Lip Scrub! Lush Copy-Cat!
- DIY Dream Catcher Pendant! This is so amazing! It’s adorable, bohemian, and so cute! It’s also really easy! Here’s how to make it: DIY Dreamcatcher Pendant!
- DIY Ferrero Rocher candies! THESE ARE SO GOOD! They are hazelnut and chocolate (Nutella) in candy form! I knew I had to add these to this post! Here’s the recipe: DIY Ferrero Rocher! Copycat Candy!
- This isn’t much of a DIY, BUT IT’S HOW TO PUT GLITTER ON LITERALLY EVERYTHING WITHOUT IT FALLING OFF! THIS IS WHAT I NEED IN MY LIFE! Everyone needs to see this post! Here’s how: HOW TO ADD GLITTER TO EVERYTHING WITHOUT IT FALLING OFF!
- DIY Makeup remover! This will be so important one day in your life, so it is to great to know! Only 2 ingredients! Here’s how to make it: DIY 2 ingredient makeup remover!
- DIY Lip balm! But this isn’t any old lip balm… in 5 minutes or less! That is so amazing! Here’s how to make it: DIY Lip balm! Super quick!
- No DIY here
I hope you liked these 10 (or 9…) DIYS! Have an amazing DIY Recipe? Tell me in the comments below! I would love to hear what your favorite DIYS are! Again, credit to everyone who made these DIYS! Bye! -Tay xoxo