Hey guys! It’s Tay! It’s Makeup week, so I’m giving you some face and lip makeup tips!
DIY Fan Brush:
1. Take any old blush brush or powder brush you don’t really care about. Then, take a Bobby pin and put it on horizontally. Use this brush for contouring!
1.buy a contouring palette! It should come with special contouring blush and bronzer! Use the blush on the tops of your cheekbones and blend in! Use the bronzer to contour your forehead and cheekbones! Use highlighter on the top of your forehead, Cupid’s bow, browbone, and bridge of your nose!
What blush to use with your skin tone:
1. If you are paler, like me, I recommend a light pink blush! It will look really good if you blend it out!
2. If you are medium skin toned, I recommend using a berry colored blush! Apply just a little bit and blend out a lot!
3. If you are dark skin toned, I recommend a peachy blush! Apply to the apples of your cheeks and blend into your cheekbones!
How to make your lips look fuller:
1. Apply a lip scrub before applying any color! This will soften and plump your lips!
2. Add some peppermint oil to your favorite lip gloss! Just add a few drops and it will instantly be a pluming gloss!
1. Wear the right lipstick for the right season! For spring and summer wear bright coral and pink and red shades! For fall and winter Wear deep reds, berry, and plum shades!
2. To make your lipstick look better, apply a little clear gloss to the center of your lips after your lipstick and blend it in!
3. Always apply lip liner before any lip crayon or lipstick to make the color appear brighter!
I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Want help choosing a blush color, contouring technique, lip color, lip scrub, or just want to say hi? Comment below, we always respond to you guys! -Tay xoxo❤️