Who actually ever reads intros…
- Lush body lotions! These are the best things in the world! They all smell amazing! In the winter, skin gets really dry, so I like to use these everyday to keep myself moisturized!
- Unite 7 seconds condition! This is so good for tangles, and, I don’t if it’s just me, but my hair gets really tangled in the winter!
- Boscia Clarifying Clay Face Mask! This is so good for pimples and clogged pores!
- Jane Iredale LipDrink SPF 15 Lip Balm in Crush! This stuff is super moisturizing for the winter time! Plus, if you live in a place that barely has a winter like me, it has SPF 15 when there’s some sun! There are 3 colors, but I like Crush the best! It’s a berry color, but it’s not very dramatic!
- Gelato! If you don’t know what this is (I really hope you do), it’s this Italian type of ice cream, that’s more creamy and soft! I love chocolate and hazelnut flavors! This stuff isn’t that cold, so it won’t freeze you! Perfect for the winter time!
- White chocolate mocha from Starbucks! This is SO good! I love this because it’s warm for winter time!
- Mamma Chia drinks! Chia seeds are the best things in the world, especially in drinks! These are so delicious! I love strawberry lemonade and raspberry passion!
- Kettle potato chips! This is my favorite snack in the universe! They are so addictive! I love the jalapeno jack! If you don’t like spicy, get the New York cheddar!
- American Eagle! I’ve recently become obsessed with this store (sorry, Hollister) and literally everything there is so cute! They have awesome sweaters and t-shirts for the winter! Also, get some jeggings or jeans! I recently got some burgundy ones and I can’t take them off! I would recommend scoring some crop tops and tanks, too…you can never buy clothes too early!
- Leg warmers! These are so great for dance when you have to go out in the cold! They’ll keep you warm!
- Hair bows! These look so cute in any hairstyle! They add a pop of color!
If you’ve made it this far, your my friend! Just kidding…that was super creepy, sorry about that. Thanks for reading! Comment below about your winter favorites!