Hey guys! Happy Tay Tuesday! Today I am showing you 5 easy and traditional breakfast ideas! These are so easy for school! Let’s get started!
- Pancakes! This is a SUPER easy recipe! The only ingredients are eggs and, as weird as it sounds, bananas! Do a 1:1 ratio of eggs and bananas, and use as normal pancake batter! These sound gross but taste like normal pancakes!
- Microwave Eggs! This sounds so weird but it’s easy! Just crack an egg into a microwave safe mug, whisk it, and microwave for 30 seconds. Check on it, and keep microwaving at 15 second intervals until ready!
- Cinnamon Roll Waffles! These are so easy and delicious! Simply take some packaged cinnamon rolls, but them in a waffle iron, and they make cinnamon roll waffles!
- Yogurt Parfait! This is so easy! Take some yogurt and fill a cup ⅓ full with it. Then put some fresh strawberries or blueberries. Top with some granola and you’re finished!
- Freezer smoothies! These are a great make-ahead breakfast! Take some frozen fruit and make a mixture of different fruits you want in your smoothie. Put them in a large ziploc bag and freeze them. Whenever you want a smoothie take them out, throw it in a blender, and add some juice! Instant smoothie!
I hope you enjoyed these 5 easy breakfast ideas! Sorry this was a little short, I have a lot of tests this week! What’s your favorite breakfast food? Comment below! Also tell me if you try any of these! I love to hear from you guys! -Tay ❤️❤️xoxo❤️❤️