Hey guys! Happy Friday! Today’s post is DIY life hacks/tips for beauty! These could save you one day! So, let’s get started!
- DIY Deep Conditioning hair treatment! I literally do this all the time and it is amazing! Start by taking any store-bought conditioner. Wash your hair with water and shampoo, and put your conditioner in your hair. Focus on the roots and let it saturate towards your ends. Then, put a shower cap on. Cover with a towel and let sit for 15 minutes-1 hour! Take off the towel and shower cap and rinse your hair! You’re done!
- DIY Eyeliner! This one is really really simple! Just take any mascara, pull out the wand, and dip your eyeliner brush in it. Use as if it’s normal eyeliner! It’s as easy as that!
- DIY Tinted moisturizer! This is super easy! Just take normal moisturizer and either some concealer in liquid form, powder, or light bronzer, and mix the two together! You have a DIY Tinted moisturizer! Add sunscreen so it has more SPF!
- DIY Nail polish out of eyeshadow! This one is so fun! Start with a clear bottle of nail polish, and an eyeshadow of your choice. Don’t use an expensive eyeshadow or one that you really love! Then, take a plastic knife or something like that and scrape some of the eyeshadow into the nail polish. Secure it tightly and shake! You’re done!
- DIY Face mask! This is super easy, only 2 ingredients! Start by taking 1/2 of a lemon and squeezing it into a bowl. Then, add 3 tablespoons of honey. Mix and apply to your face. That’s it!
There you have it! 5 easy DIY Beauty hacks/tips! Sorry this was pretty short, we didn’t have much time! Have any DIY Beauty hacks, tips, or products that you love? Did you try any of ours? Do you want help finding a good one for you? Comment below! We love talking to you guys! Bye! xoxo -T&L