Hey guys! Happy Tay Tuesday! Today I’m showing you some easy and fast Valentine’s Day treats and snacks! We all know that Valentine’s Day isn’t much fun unless you have either a fun party, a Galentine’s Day, or a romantic date planned. So what better to do then make treats! Let’s get started!
1. Rice Krispie Treat Pops
These are so fun and they taste amazing! What’s better than gooey marshmallow goodness? Here’s how to make them!
- Start by melting 1/2 tablespoon of butter with 2 drops of food coloring! You don’t have to make them colored, but it’s fun to make red and pink, and even purple ones! Fold in 1 cup of Marshmallows (I used the mini ones) and mix until the marshmallows are completely melted.
- Add 1 cup of Rice Krispies and stir until all of the Rice Krispies are coated in the Marshmallows.
- Spray some non-stick cooking spray on a heart-shaped cookie cutter. Press a scoop of the marshmallow Rice Krispie mixture into the cookie cutter. Press it onto parchment paper and press firmly. Pull the cookie cutter out, and you will have 1 heart done. Repeat and make as many as you would like! Let them cool completely.
- Once they are cooled, press a lollipop stick into the bottom of each one. Let that harden in, and you’re done!
2. Valentine’s Day Brownie Truffles
These are so easy to make and so delicious! You can even add some fun Valentine’s Day Sprinkles! Here’s how to make them!
- Here’s the secret to making these super easy: store-bought brownie mix! I used chocolate fudge brownie mix! Mix the brownie batter as instructed on your box and bake them normally in brownie pan.
- Once they cool, crumble the brownies in a large bowl, leaving behind any hard pieces of the brownie.
- Now, you need to add some frosting! I recommend using about 6 oz of chocolate frosting. This helps the brownie truffles to not be too sweet! If you want them overly sweet and flavored with frosting, add 8 oz of frosting! You can also do any frosting you want! Cream cheese frosting would be great too! Anyways, add the frosting and mix thoroughly.
- Roll the mixture into 1 inch size balls. Put them on a baking sheet and chill them for 1-2 hours in the refrigerator. Once they are out, melt some chocolate candy coating and dip them in. I recommend using a fork to dip the balls and not get too messy. Place them on wax paper and you can add sprinkles before the candy coating sets! Chill them for an additional 30 minutes, or freeze them for 15. This insures that all the chocolate has hardened. Serve them in cute Valentine’s Day muffin cups, and you’re finished!
3. Strawberry Brownie Kabobs
These are so cute and so easy! They are a more healthy spin on Valentine’s Day snacks(if you consider fruit healthy) , even though they do incorporate brownies and marshmallows! Here’s how to make them!
- Begin by getting some kabob sticks.
- Cut the green leaves off of a strawberry and stick it through the kabob stick to the top.
- Take a large marshmallow or a banana, and put it on after the strawberry.
- Take a store-bought mini brownie (or make them yourself by getting store-bought mix and cut them into small brownies!) Put that on after the marshmallow/banana.
- Repeat the pattern twice or just add a strawberry to the end, depending on how big your sticks are.
- Drizzle some melted chocolate over them with a fork, and they are ready to be served!
4. Strawberry Hearts
These are literally so easy and they take no time at all! Here’s how to make them!
- Start by cutting the green leaves off of a strawberry. Cut the strawberry in half.
- Position the strawberry to the to halves are side by side, and it kind of looks like a heart. You can always cut the strawberries more if needed.
- Melt some chocolate or some candy melts and dip the strawberries in. Use a toothpick to keep the two halves side by side.
- Put them on wax paper in chill for 30 minutes.
- Take out the toothpick and decorate with chocolate drizzle, sprinkles, and more! You’re finished!
5. Valentine’s Day Red Velvet Oreos
These are super super simple and they taste so good!
- Start by taking some red velvet Oreos (found at Target, Here’s the link.)
- Melt some pink candy melts (found at Michael’s) and melt them. Dip half of the Oreo in them.
- Roll the Oreos around in some Valentine’s Day sprinkles. If you want, you can even put a lollipop stick in them! That’s it!
There you have it! 5 easy Valentine’s Day treat ideas! I hope you like these! Have any tips for making these? Did you make one of these recipes? Comment down below! I would love to chat with you guys! Be sure to come back tomorrow for my makeup look! Bye! -Tay xoxo