Hey everyone, It’s Tay! Happy Wednesday! Today I was assigned a dramatic look, so I’m going to do a Valentine’s Day smokey eye look! Let’s get started!
- Start by applying tinted moisturizer and concealer. Prime you eyelids with Eyelid Primer.
- Apply a white eyeshadow from your lash line to brow bone. Press a pink eyeshadow onto your lid. Put a medium to dark silver in your outer corner and blend into your crease. Add more shimmery pink eyeshadow to make the pink stand out. Highlight your brow bone with white.
- Apply black liquid eyeliner. Do a full-on wing!
- Apply 2 coats of your favorite mascara to your top lashes!
- Use highlighter in the spots where you like to highlight. Don’t know how to use highlighter? I inserted a chart at the end of this post!
- Apply a berry colored blush. Just a little bit goes a long way! Apply a small amount Blend it all out.
- Apply some bronzer to your cheekbones.
- Finish it off with a medium to dark pink liquid lipstick!
For a more subtle look:
- Instead of black liquid eyeliner, just use some clear sparkly eyeliner and don’t do a wing.
- Do a medium to dark pink lip gloss instead of liquid lipstick.
- Use a medium silver instead of medium to dark silver when doing the smokey eye.
There you have it! A fun Valentine’s Day look! Don’t know what colors to use, or wether you should do dramatic or natural? Comment down below and I would love to help! I can also help you choose which products I’m talking about if you’re confused! I hope this helps! xoxo -Tay