Hey guys! Today, I’ll be doing a natural look since last week I did a dramatic one! Since it’s Valentine’s week, I’m going to make it Valentine’s Day themed! I’ll be doing a pinkish natural look!
- Cleanse your face with a light cleanser like Aveeno. Apply toner.
- If needed, apply tinted moisturizer.
- Apply concealer to any blemishes you have. Also, apply under-eye concealer!
- Apply a super light pink as your base color (lashline to brow)!
- Highlight your browbone with a white shadow.
- Take a medium pink and apply it to your lid.
- Take a light brown and blend it into your outer corner and crease.
- Take a deep plum liner and put it on.
- Apply a black mascara.
- Apply a pink blush to the apples of your cheeks, blending upwards! Apply a good amount.
- Apply a light pink, shimmery gloss.
You’re done! Hope you liked the look! Make sure to comment below if you did! Confused about the look or need advice on which products to use? Comment below and I will definitely help you! Xoxo-Lei 💜💗