Hey guys, it’s Lei! Here’s today’s makeup look! I’m going to do a party look for today! For some reason, around this time of year, all the parties start happening. I don’t know why. IT’S MAGICAL. Look, I’m still sick, don’t judge.
- Cleanse your face and apply toner all over. I like the cleansers by Aveeno!
- Apply tinted moisturizer all over.
- Apply under-eye concealer!
- Apply concealer to any blemishes.
- Apply eyelid primer to your lids!
- Apply a white eyeshadow from your lash line to browbone! Make sure it’s pretty thick.
- To highlight the browbone, take a shimmery white (make sure it’s subtle) and apply it to the browbone above the base color.
- Take a silver and apply it to your lid. Different types of silvers work for different types of parties. If it’s just a birthday party, go for a more sparkly, lighter silver. If it’s a house party, go for a darker, smoky silver. If it’s a sleepover, go for a shimmery medium toned silver.
- Take a purple (if you’re green-eyed or brown-eyed) or a pink (if you’re blue-eyed) and apply it to the outer corner of your eyes and crease. Make sure to blend it in well.
- Apply a shimmery white to your crease blending it in with the purple or pink.
- Apply a white shadow to the inner corner of your eyes.
- Now, line your eyes with a purple pencil liner or a smoky eyeshadow.
- Apply black mascara. If you feel like going a little crazy, apply a teal or blue mascara!
- Apply lip balm! I love eos!
- Apply a lip primer. I love the one from Too Faced! You can also buy one that also plumps your lips!
- Take a light pink lipstick and put it on.
- Now, take a SUPER shimmery pink gloss and apply it. The more shimmery the better!
- Take a berry colored blush a apply lightly. Apply just enough so that you can faintly see it. If you apply too much, you’ll end up looking like a clown.
- If you want, you can apply a little bit of bronzer to your cheekbones, but don’t apply too much.
For special types of parties:
Beach parties: For beach parties, apply barely any makeup! Even if you look perfect when you get there, you’ll probably look like you have a black eye in the end. I recommend applying a little bit of tinted moisturizer and blush. Apply a good amount of bronzer to make you appear more tan. Apply it to your forehead, nose and cheekbones. I’d recommend not doing anything with the eyes except maybe a small amount of white shadow in the inner corner to brighten your eyes. Apply a little bit of peachy gloss but it’ll probably come off!
Halloween parties: Make sure to do makeup like your costume! If you’re doing something on the good side, make your face appear luminous with highlighter and tinted moisturizer. Also, apply blush. Since it’ll be dark and I mean it’s Halloween, you don’t have to be subtle! For someone on the dark side, apply tinted moisturizer and bronzer! The rest is up to your costume!
Sports’ parties: First, make sure to apply tinted moisturizer to your face. Apply your team’s team colors in stripes across your face! If you don’t want to go that extreme, take black face paint and just paint two lines under your eyes! Then, apply your team’s colors in eyeshadow to your eyelid and crease! If red is one of their colors, apply red lipstick or gloss to your lips!
Thanks for reading! I hope you liked it and tried it! Need help finding the right products? Comment below and I’d love to tell you! Any types of parties I didn’t list? Comment below and I’ll definitely update the post or reply!