Hey everyone, it’s Tay! Again! Let me know if you like hearing from me twice a week! I love writing for you guys more often! Anyways, today’s makeup look is dramatic! I am doing an “Out on the town” look!
- Start by applying eyelid primer and moisturizer, and concealer if you wear it.
- Press a silver eyeshadow on your lid.
- Apply a shimmery dark silver on your outer corner, and blend into your crease.
- Take a white eyeshadow and put on inner corner and brow bone.
- *optional* apply winged black eyeliner! It’s optional, but looks amazing!
- Apply your favorite mascara! I use 2 coats for longer lashes!
- Apply bronzer to your cheekbones!
- Apply highlighter to the areas where you would like to highlight! (If you don’t know where to highlight, I put a highlighting chart at the end of this post!
- You can apply blush if you want, but I like it without it!
- For lips, apply an intense deep color! (like a red or plum!)
For a more settle look:
- Apply blush on top of your bronzer!
- Instead of such a dark lip look, do a colored gloss or a pink lip stick! You can also put on clear gloss on top of the deep lips!
- Apply clear sparkly eyeliner instead of the black for a shimmery look!
I hope you enjoyed today’s makeup look! Comment down below if you did it! Also, I wanna know: what’s your favorite makeup brand? Comment your answers below! Thanks! xoxo -Tay