This week is study week, so I thought I would give you some tips on how to balance studying with homework! -Tay
- Do some Homework ahead of time. I know, we all hate it. But if you have a website that says all your homework or an assignment sheet that says homework for the whole week and you know you have a test coming up, we recommend doing some homework ahead of time. Trust me, you will be thankful that you have time to study
- Don’t wait until last minute to open your books. I don’t mean you have to start studying right when the teacher announces the test, but it is a good idea to start at least 2 days in advance, so you don’t have to study last minute.
- Remember, homework comes first. They announce big tests in advance for a reason! You don’t wanna forget homework because of studying, and that is not a good excuse for not doing your homework.
- Don’t Panic. Getting stressed out will make it harder to get all the work done!
- If all else fails and you just forget about studying because of homework, Lei is posting about how to study last minute on Thursday.
- Remember that tests and homework are almost equal parts of your grade. There’s no denying it. Try your best to get it all done best you can!
- If you have study halls or free periods at your school, take advantage of them and use them to study!
I hope these tips helped you to balance homework and studying! Remember I post every Tuesday!