Hey guys…it’s Lei. Woo hoo…school week. Unhappy Lei Thursday! Well, here’s something to be happy about! It’s New Year’s Eve! YAY 2016!!! Time for a new year!!This is my favorite holiday by the way!! Guess what I’ll be writing about!? Yay, how to go back to school. It’s been fun. Ok, while I die of sorrow, you can read my tips. Don’t worry, I haven’t done them yet. You’ll be the opposite of me right now.
- Give yourself a spa day! A day or two before the end of break 😦 treat yourself to a spa day! Do face masks, mani/pedi, hand scrub, foot scrub, and LOTIONS GALORE!!! Try on makeup and do your hair! WEAR THE FUZZIEST CLOTHES YOU CAN FIND! This will be extra fun with some friends!!!
- Think of good things about school…yes, there are some. You’ll get to see all your friends again and take you arts classes!
- Make sure you’ve done all your assigned homework. Don’t leave to the last minute either. That will make the last few days even worse.
- Ok, this is the one I cry about. Try…just try to get up a little bit earlier. Just a little bit every day will help. Just think, 10 minutes earlier. It will help. Trust me. I’m not a morning person.
- Do something active. I’m a dancer. Exercise makes me feel better. Even if your not a sport or dance person, exercise will help! I LOVE running on a treadmill! Also, going for a walk (on the beach is the best!) or dancing is great too! When you go to (oh god no) the dreaded PE, you’ll be more in shape and not just a potato.
How to survive the first day:
- Set an alarm for 20 minutes earlier than usual on a school day. We all know it takes 30 minutes to even open our eyes.
- Eat a big breakfast so you don’t get hungry during the school day! Also, it’ll give you more energy!
- Wear cozy clothes. Whether you have uniforms or not, wear the coziest and comfiest clothes you have!
- Bring a tea bottle (you know those water bottles made for tea) and fill it up with hot lemon and honey water. It tastes great and wakes you up!
- Splash your face with water/go outside. The cold will wake you up. Also, fresh air and the little sunlight that’s there helps!
- Pay attention in class. Here’s a trick: bring some candy in your bag. When you feel yourself spacing out think, “No candy if I space out.”
- Make sure to let your friends know how your feeling! If they’re morning people, they may be offended that you’re not talking to them!
- Don’t dwell on break. It’ll make you cry. Seriously 😦
- Try to have fun! Talk to your friends, have fun in your art classes, and just think in math class, this will be over in 20 minutes.
- When you get home, get all your homework and studying done and RELAX. Take a nap, binge out, text your friends, or watch TV. Only do this AFTER everything is done!
That’s the end of it. Hope you enjoyed. Bye. Have fun going back to school. I sure won’t…;( But seriously hope this helped!