Hey everyone! This is today’s makeup look! So I love the Nutcracker ballet, and I love the makeup they wear! So this is a makeup look inspired by Clara, the main character in the Nutcracker! Since she’s a little girl, she doesn’t wear much makeup, this is just inspired by her!
- Start by washing your face. Then, put on concealer if you wear it. Since it’s winter time, I like to put on white moisturizer to make my skin not dry, and so I look more pale. I also prime my eyelids with eyelid primer.
- Next, take a cream colored eyeshadow and apply as your base. Take a white and highlight your brow bone and the inner corner of your eyes. Next take a light pale pink (like super super super light pink) and put this into your outer corner and blend into your crease. Then, press a shimmery white on top.
- Then, take either a shimmery white liquid eyeliner or a light gold or shimmery cream eyeliner pencil and just apply on your top lash line!(The eyeliner is optional, but it really makes the eyes pop!)Finally just apply mascara!
- For face, Clara is pretty pale, so you want to apply either a little white eyeshadow or some translucent/white powder to your face (again, this is completely optional!) You can also add some light pink blush like I did!
- Finally, for lips, just apply a shimmery light pink lip gloss or a clear lip gloss! You can also do a light pink lipstick with a clear gloss on top for a more dramatic lip look!
Now you hopefully look like Clara! Just get a Nutcracker and a light pink nightgown and you are good to go!