Hey guys! Here’s today’s makeup look! Since it’s winter, it’s Nutcracker time! For today, I’ll be writing about a Sugar Plum Fairy inspired makeup look! Since nobody has school, it’s fine to be dramatic!
- Make sure to wash you face and put concealer on any blemishes.
- Put on eyeshadow primer.
- Put on a cream colored eyeshadow from the lash line to the brow bone! Put a pale white under the brow bone to highlight it!
- Take a deep plum color and put it on your lids.
- Take a silver eyeshadow and blend it into the outer corner and crease.
- Take a magenta eyeshadow (more towards the purple side) and blend it into the crease.
- Take a silver or shimmery light blue eyeshadow and put it in the inner corner of your eye.
- Take black eyeliner and line your upper lash line.
- Take clear sparkly eyeliner and put it on top of the black eyeliner (optional but looks amazing)!
- Take a light pink blush and put it on the apples of your cheeks, blending upwards.
- Take a bronzer that looks natural with your skin tone and put it along your cheekbones.
- Finish it off with deep red lips with a bit of clear gloss over it!
For a more subtle look:
- Instead of using a deep plum eyeshadow, use a light purple eyeshadow.
- Use a subtle pink instead of magenta eyeshadow in the crease.
- Wear light red or pink lipstick instead of deep red.
Hope you enjoyed!
Photo credit: seba25297