Hi guys! It’s Tay, and today I will be showing you some holiday treats to share with friends and family just before christmas! So anyways, here are 5 treats! Enjoy!
Mint Oreo Pops
- Take some Mint Oreos (we used peppermint, but you can use mint or holiday ones) and stick a popsicle stick through half of the cream so it looks like a lollipop.
- Next, melt some candy melts (colored chocolate made for melting) and dip the Oreos in them. (we recommend using white or red)
- Leave them in the fridge for at least 20 minutes to let the chocolate harden.
- Decorate them with crushed peppermints, or any holiday related decorations.
Candy Pretzel Rods
- Take those store bought pretzel rods and dip a little more then 3/4 of the stick in melted white chocolate (we use white candy melts purchased at Michael’s)
- Roll the pretzels in Christmas candy. That’s literally it.
- Put mint Oreos in a food processor.
- Form them into balls and chill them for at least 1 hour. You could also freeze them for 30 minutes.
- Coat them in candy melts (purchased at Michael’s)
- Add crushed candy canes/peppermints and Sprinkles and enjoy!
- Start by popping some popcorn, and melting some marshmallows.
- Mix the marshmallows and popcorn until you have a sticky ball of popcorn.
- Then, split into mini balls
- You can mix in holiday sprinkles if you want!
- so you refrigerate the balls and serve them!
Peppermint Hot Chocolate
- Make some peppermint hot chocolate! You can either use mix, add peppermint extract to normal hot chocolate! (Make the hot chocolate by heating up milk and adding cocoa powder)
- Add whipped cream! You can make it homemade and peppermint infused, but I used normal kind!
- The final step is to either crush some candy canes, peppermints, or buy the crushed mint candy cane sprinkles like I did! Then you wanna sprinkle these on top. I only sprinkled them in the center and spread them out. Enjoy!