Hi everybody! Today we’ll be telling you what to do when you get bored on a plane! Want to know what to bring on planes? Check out our last two posts! Ok, here we go!
- Watch a movie or a TV show on your personal device or the airplane TV screen! Time flies when you’re watching a movie or a TV show!
- Read a book or a magazine! If you start feeling sick, stop IMMEDIATELY!
- Play a game on your phone or laptop (Minecraft, Splashy Fish, Tapped Out, Crossy Road)
- If your a dancer, you can do small exercises! Practice tendus, pointing and flexing your toes, and rolling your ankles!
- Pamper yourself! Put on makeup, face cream, spray yourself with toner, put lotion on, perfume, and anything else! (see our beauty essentials to know what to bring!)
- Walk around! It is good for your blood circulation, and it will get your body warm! (we recommend doing it before your dance exercises if you are a dancer!)
- Sleep! Bring an eye mask and ear plugs so you can fall asleep easier! It’s hard to do but it’s definitely worth it!
- EAT FOOD! When you’re eating food, it won’t be as boring! Bring your own stuff (better idea) or order through the menu (not a good idea).
- Draw/doodle! Doodling is a better idea! It will make time go faster just like in math class! Make sure to bring a pen/pencil/markers and a notepad!
- Do games! Do games like hangman and cards with your parents or friends! If you’re alone, you can do solitaire or bounce a tennis ball! Again make sure to bring cards, a notepad and a pen/pencil, and if you want, a tennis ball!
Comment bellow if you have anything that we forgot! Check out our other posts for Travel Week: “In-Flight Essentials” and “In-Flight Beauty Essentials” to know what to bring on planes!