Hey guys! It’s winter, which is the season where people get sick the most. We know that everyone hates being sick. I mean, you have to miss school! Well actually missing school isn’t that bad unless you have to catch up for like 2 weeks of missing it. Anyways, here are a few tips on getting better faster!
- If you have a cough or sore throat, we recommend using lozenge/cough drop! We like Ricola! They taste fine (unlike Halls) and they work amazingly!
- We also love tea! Any herbal teas help with digestion, sore throat, and cough! We like Chamomile, Peppermint, Green, Chai, and other ones! There are also specific herbal teas you can buy for getting better fast! We love the ones at http://www.transcendenttea.com/! Resist and Renew are the best for getting better! Get their holiday gift sets! It’ll be worth it!
- Use Tylenol or Advil if you have any aches or fever! They may take a while, but they really work!
- Make sure to sleep a lot because it will help you get better quickly! It can be hard, but you’ll be happy you did! Use Calms Forte and drink Transcendent Tea’s Unwind to help naturally!
- If you’re really stuffy use Xylitol or specific essential oils to help! If you do this, you can fall asleep easier!
- Eat soup! Chicken noodle soup is best, but other soups work too! Also, hot chocolate and coffee help too! Steer clear of sugar and fast food. It weakens your immune system!
We know this wasn’t related to Travel Week, but we thought it was a great idea since we’ve both been sick over the past month! Hope you feel better!