Now, even though 4th of July is over, it’s never too late to be festive! We would never wear this on a daily basis, but here are our 4th of July makeup tips!
Read below about our eye tips, face tips, lip tips, and a special message at the end!
Eyes: (Steps on how to get a festive eye look that is not too crazy!)
1. Prime and prepare the eyes with a white shadow. Try to highlight your brow bone and inner corner the most.
2. Start with a matte baby blue eyeshadow and apply that to your whole lid.
3. Now apply a shimmery navy blue shadow and apply that to your crease.
4. Next, line the upper and lower lash lines with a red eyeshadow and an eyeliner brush.
5. Apply a shimmery red eyeshadow in the inner corner of your eye.
6. Take a clear sparkly eyeliner (We use the color Stardust by ELF) and apply that to your crease if you want shimmer. (Also, if you want to be more festive, you can draw cute little stars on the sides of your face. We did that for #TheMoms.
7. Apply your favorite mascara! (We like L’oreal Voluminous mascara.)
And there you have it! An amazing eye look!
1. Apply a coat of matte bronzer to your cheekbones (make a fishy face to figure out where you should place the bronzer, you will put it where your cheeks go in while making a fish face.)
2. Next, apply a shimmery pink blush from the apples of your cheeks upwards. To find the apples of your cheeks, smile and apply to the chubby part where your cheeks get raised, and make upwards strokes.
3. Next, apply a classic red lipstick/lip gloss to your lips (We used the red color from the NYX “The Legends” Lip gloss set)
4. Put on a cute outfit and maybe some hair chalk and rock your look!
Thanks for reading our awesome tips! XOXO